Commercial Law & Advisory Legal Services
Our advisory services are driven by your unique circumstances. We approach every advisory engagement as an opportunity to minimise your legal risks and to foster your ambitions.
White Knight Lawyers offers diverse commercial law and advisory legal services including services in connection with the following:
- Licensing agreements
- Supply, service, procurement and distribution agreements
- Franchise agreements
- Employment law
- Proprietary interests including real property and personal property securities
- Assignment agreements and novations
- Personal guarantees
- Consumer law
- Incorporation and structuring
- Establishing trusts
- Sale agreements
- Partnership agreements, profit sharing agreements and shareholders’ agreements
- Corporations law
- Aggregation agreements and agency agreements
- Loan agreements
- Submissions to law reform and regulatory bodies
Our experience in commercial law and advisory legal services includes:
- Advising a technology company on its advertising and promotional materials.
- Advising a clothing company on the registration of its personal property security interests in inventory goods which it supplies to its franchisees pursuant to standardised retention of tile clause in its franchise agreements.
- Advising a purchaser on the acquisition of multiple trail commission books including performing due diligence, drafting purchase assets agreements and deeds of assignment, and advising on structuring.
- Advising upon and drafting a non-exclusive distribution agreement on behalf of a technology company.
- Advising upon and drafting a supply and installation agreement on behalf of a listed company.
- Drafting numerous aggregation and sub-aggregation agreements and advising aggregators and brokers on issues including indemnities and guarantees, restraints, intellectual property, claw-backs, termination, assignment, and regulatory compliance.
- Drafting deeds of forbearance for both lenders and borrowers in diverse circumstances including consumer mortgages, commercial mortgages, and Islamic finance products.
- Acting for the sole shareholder of an incorporated franchise and the franchise itself in relation to a shareholders’ agreement. This necessitated having regard to the ongoing obligations of the franchise and sole shareholder under the existing franchise agreement and personal guarantees.
- Advising upon personal guarantees and indemnities including for the purposes of obtaining retail finance products.